After the eye examination, if glasses are required, the optometrist will hand you over to our fully qualified dispensing optician in the practice.
There is a large benefit in having someone qualified in this area to be able to answer all your questions fully and to get as much help as possible to ensure you end up with the best choice of frame and lenses especially for you. This area can often be a minefield of choices, especially for new spectacle wearers, and dispensing opticians are there to help in the process.
Commonly asked questions include:
- What type of frame suits my face?
- What lenses should I choose for my prescription?
- How thin will the lenses be? Will I get on with varifocals?
- Can I use my old frames for my lenses or put my old lenses into a new frame?
- Can I get glasses specific to computer use and various sports, as well as prescription sunglasses?
These are just some of the questions that can be answered for you.
Edward Watts carries a large range of premium and designer frames along with a good budget range to suit a person’s needs and pocket. The lastest fashions and trends are also available, all coming with a warranty.
We are stockists for Max Mara, Hugo Boss, Spine Opticals, Öga, Rayban, Ralph Lauren, Tom Davies, Luxottica, Safilo and William Morris.